Africa’s Cape of Desire, as its name suggests, is a grand tour of this inspirational region at the base of the African continent. From cosmopolitan Cape Town - with its trendy bars and restaurants, world heritage sites, pristine beaches, sense of history and natural beauty – to the winelands of Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek – the undisputed culinary capital of South Africa and where South Africa’s world-famous wines are conjured from the Cape terroir – to the coastal sanctuary of Hermanus set on the magnificent cliffs of Walker Bay - world renowned for its frolicking southern right whales and, for the more adventurous, a place to dive with Great White Sharks; The Cape of Desire offers you the most sumptuous luxury and astonishing natural wonder that only the tip of Africa has to offer.Click here for full interactive itinerary
- Ellerman House is a sumptuous Edwardian mansion resting on Lion’s Head Mountain, above the ultramarine waters of the Atlantic stretching to the meet the depthless African sky.
- No expense has been spared; it truly is a Relais&Chateaux haven of unparalleled luxury.
- Ellerman House boasts arguably Africa’s greatest art collection as well as a world-class wine selection and cellar.
- Cape Town’s endless sights, activities and beauty will keep you enthralled for months on end.
Accommodation: Ellerman House
- Delaire Graff is a sophisticated estate, set in the heart of the Cape Winelands.
- Delaire Graff has fused all the world’s finest treasures into an eloquently opulent experience just waiting for you to visit.
- The four utterly exquisite, double volume lodges are airy, individually designed and lavishly furnished with discerning excellence.
- The floor to ceiling glass panels open to reveal the grandeur of the Simonsberg Mountains, distant Table Mountain, the estate vineyards and the secluded estate gardens.
- It is famed for world-class cuisine, glorious wines, endless views and luxurious wonder for either families or romantics.
Accommodation: Delaire Graff
- Birkenhead House is the perfect luxurious sanctuary and home away from home to end your exploration of the magnificent Cape.
- Perched on the cliffs above Walker Bay boasting panoramic sea views and southern right whales frolicking.
- The cuisine at Birkenhead House is an unrivalled fusion of fresh local seafood, Cape flavours, French techniques and hints of Italy and Asia.
- The exceptional spa at Birkenhead, with a variety of unique treatments is the ultimate way to unwind.
- With its two beaches just steps away – you can spend a day with a picnic lounging next to the ocean or exploring the mountains.
Why Africa’s Cape of Desire
Accommodation: Birkenhead House
Day 1-3: Cape Town’s Stately Splendour
Day 4-5: A fusion of the world’s finest treasures
Day 6-8: Birkenhead House
- $ 4,360
- € 4,050
- £ 2,950
- R 51,000