Africa’s Family Getaway is the ultimate luxury bespoke family holiday. It is full of excitement, adventure and fun while maintaining an indulgent level of sumptuous luxury. It is also completely safe for young children. The One&Only Cape Town is perfectly placed and appointed to accommodate your family in luxury while being an excellent launch pad to the delights of the Cape. Lelapa is malaria free and by far the premier luxury safari camp for families with a quite exceptional children’s programme amidst gorgeous wilderness and opulent accommodation. Likewise Tongabezi is specially equipped and staffed to delight the modern family with adventure and fun in complete safety and extravagance.Click here for full interactive itinerary
- The One & Only is an energetic, friendly and contemporary hotel in the perfect Cape Town location.
- The suites all have sweeping views out over Table Mountain or the picturesque working harbour.
- The rooms and suites are tributes to contemporary chic lines and fresh African finishes.
- Every possible modern convenience completes the opulence of the space and the commodious bathrooms boast huge baths and showers.
- Cape Town and its surrounding Winelands are packed full of fun for the whole family.
Accommodation: One & Only
- Lelapa, meaning family is another of the More family’s sublime properties.
- Situated in the malaria free Madikwe Game Reserve and with a great children’s safari, Lelapa is the ideal destination for a family safari.
- The Lelapa suites are enormous indulgent havens that blend beautifully into the vastness of the surrounding woodland with unimpeded views of the African bush.
- The secluded deck with private plunge pool is an excellent place for you and your family to cool off in the heat.
- On colder nights, you might like to sit by the fire in the sumptuous lounge and enjoy dinner in your suite.
Accommodation: Madikwe Safari Lodge
- Tongabezi is situated about 30kms upstream from the magnificent Victoria Falls.
- It is the perfect place for families with children – with two delightful two-bedroom houses with private lounges, play areas and plunge pools.
- The expansive and luxuriant gardens are blended into the banks of the Zambezi.
- Boasting private decks and terraces where families can relax in privacy with breath-taking views of the river.
- Some of the suites come with a private valet, chef, guide, boat and vehicle for exploration.
- There are endless activities for the whole family surrounding the mighty Zambezi
Why the Africa’s Family Getaway
Accommodation: Tongabezi Safari Lodge
Day 1-3: Vibrancy and fresh luxury family refuge
Day 4-7: Africa’s seamless Safari family retreat
Day 8-10: The perfect Victorian Falls family sanctuary
- R 84,119
- € 5,467
- £ 4,782
- $ 7,179