In Africa's Luxury Safari Classic, Iconic Africa hand picks the quintessential essence of luxury southern Africa – the boutique opulence, the Out of Africa safari experience and the adventure of legend. The Cape Grace – in the heart of the world’s most beautiful city – is bountiful comfort while the city has natural beauty, gastronomic delight and heart-wrenching history in abundance. Lion Sands Ivory Lodge is sumptuous safari in the world-famous greater Kruger National Park. The Royal Livingstone Hotel, on the banks of the mighty Zambezi, in the spray of the Victoria Falls is a luxurious launching pad for the natural spectacles and adventures of the falls. Click here for full interactive itinerary
- Cape Grace is in the ideal position for you to enjoy all the enchantments of the Mother City including the harbour, yacht basin and Table Mountain.
- The Cape Grace offers various choices of expansive, luxurious suites and rooms to suit all needs.
- You are guaranteed to the ultimate opulence.
- The African Spa offers a full suite of beauty and massage treatments, a gym and a hair salon.
- Boasting endless panoramic views of the marina, mountain and the Atlantic Ocean.
Accommodation: Cape Grace
- Lion Sands Ivory Camp is the More family’s showpiece of the Sabi Sands Game Reserve.
- Complete intimacy, exquisite comfort and primal joy in the heart of South Africa’s most abundant safari destination.
- Only six glorious suites at Ivory – each a spacious testament to luxury, African beauty and natural tranquillity.
- The enormous bedroom, bathroom and inviting lounge with fireplace, look out onto your private deck with plunge pool.
- From an open safari vehicle, your highly-trained ranger and tracker team will show you the primal wonders of the Kruger.
- Why not try the luxurious tree house suite – surrounded by golden lantern light and the calls of distant lions under the canopy of the Milky Way.
Accommodation: Ivory Lodge
- The Royal Livingstone is situated in the heart of the Zambian side of the Victoria Falls.
- It radiates Victorian elegance and local charm.
- The luxurious Afro-chic rooms are generous spaces each with their own secluded terrace and view over the mighty Zambezi.
- Endless adventures and activities to explore.
- One of the best sundowner spots as dusk turns the fall’s mist a golden pink.
Why the Africa’s Luxury Safari Classic
Accommodation: Royal Livingstone Hotel
Day 1-3: An grand yet understated sea side affair
Day 3-6: Sumptuous safari
Day 7-9: Touched by the healing spray
- $ 5,655
- € 4,018
- £ 3,800
- R 65,878