Iconic Africa has crafted the perfect mix of the ultimate in African luxury destinations to bring you the Luxury Londolozi African Adventure. You'll begin your trip in the Cape of South Africa at the Cape Grace - in the heart of the world's most beautiful city and then visit La Residence perched on the slopes of the Franschhoek Valley on the world's most beautiful wine-lands. From there you will travel to the magnificent Londolozi Founders Camp in the exquisite Sabi Sands and then on to Zambia where you will experience the majesty of Victoria Falls from The Royal Livingstone and lastly to Jao Camp in the midst the wilderness wonderland of the Okavango Delta. Click here for full interactive itinerary.
- Cape Grace is in the ideal position for you to enjoy all the enchantments of the Mother City including the harbour, yacht basin and Table Mountain.
- The Cape Grace offers various choices of expansive, luxurious suites and rooms to suit all needs.
- You are guaranteed to the ultimate opulence.
- The African Spa offers a full suite of beauty and massage treatments, a gym and a hair salon.
- Boasting endless panoramic views of the marina, mountain and the Atlantic Ocean
- La Residence is part of the world-beating Royal Portfolio.
- It brings with it all the luxury, service excellence, scrumptious cuisine and tasteful décor that have become synonymous with this great brand.
- The hotel is set on an exclusive 30 acre estate surrounded by vineyards and plum orchards with the breathtaking views of the Franschhoek valley beyond.
- Each suite is an individual masterpiece of sophistication and opulence and filled with original art, antiques and freshly cut flowers.
- From this spectacular boutique hotel, you can explore the valley, the surrounding farms or cosmopolitan Cape Town further a field.
Accommodation: La Residence
- In Conde Nast Readers’ Choice Awards 2014, Londolozi was named the best hotel in the world!
- It effortlessly exceeds all expectations on a luxury, hospitality, wilderness and experiential front
- Londolozi is a feeling, you simply have to visit to experience it for yourself.
- Londolozi Founders Camp is one of Londolozi’s five intimate camps, set under a lush riverine canopy of Jackalberry trees and dotted along the banks of the Sand River.
- Nestled at the heart of the Sabi Sand Reserve lies Londolozi whose pristine river frontage positioning affords it an abundance of wildlife which has made Londolozi infamous for its incredible game viewing.
- The Royal Livingstone is situated in the heart of the Zambian side of the Victoria Falls.
- It radiates Victorian elegance and local charm.
- The luxurious Afro-chic rooms are generous spaces each with their own secluded terrace and view over the Zambezi.
- Endless adventures and activities to explore.
- One of the best sundowner spots as dusk turns the fall’s mist a golden pin
- The Okavango Delta in Botswana is one of the most remarkable natural phenomena which supports an intimidating diversity of iconic African wildlife.
- Wilderness Safaris pioneered luxury safaris in this patchwork water wonderland with either water or land based camps.
- At Jao you might spend a full day out on a mokoro (dug out canoe) enjoying a picnic on an island in the shade of an ancient fig tree.
- All the way through your Okavango escapade, you will enjoy delicious cuisine prepared by the dedicated staff at Wilderness Safaris.
Why the Luxury Londolozi African Adventure
Accommodation: Jao Camp
The Cape GraceCape Town
Franschhoek – La ResidenceCape Winelands
Londolozi Founders CampSabi Sands
Victoria Falls – Royal Livingstone Hotel, ZambiaVictoria Falls
The Okavango Delta, Botswana – Wilderness SafarisBotswana
- $ 14,758
- € 10,958
- £ 9,532
- R 199,233