Iconic Africa has hand-picked the most spectacular mix of Africa's world-class luxury destinations and combined them to bring you Singita Safari Splendour. Marvel at the wonders of the Cape, its exquisite winelands, enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime safari in the Kruger National Park and much much more.
- Begin your trip at the Twelve Apostles Hotel – a boutique paradise in one of Cape Town’s most picturesque locations.
- Backed by the magnificent cliffs of the Twelve Apostles Mountains and fronted by a view of the mighty Atlantic that will take your breath away, this destination is an awesome place to begin an African experience.
- The hotel will organise trips to all of Cape Town’s natural wonders, cultural hotspots and the stunning Cape Winelands.
- Begin the day on the wind-blown wilderness of Cape Point, then head up the coast to the pristine beaches of Llandudno or Clifton and then why not head up Table Mountain?
- At the end of the day, enjoy a cocktail overlooking the splendour of the rolling Atlantic before a delicious Kosher dining experience at the Azure Restaurant.
Accommodation: The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa
- Birkenhead House is the perfect luxurious sanctuary and home away from home to end your exploration of the magnificent Cape.
- Perched on the cliffs above Walker Bay boasting panoramic sea views and southern right whales frolicking.
- The exceptional spa at Birkenhead, with a variety of unique treatments is the ultimate way to unwind.
- With its two beaches just steps away – you can spend a day with a picnic lounging next to the ocean or exploring the mountains.
- End your day with a delicious Kosher dinner served by the famously friendly staff at Birkenhead House.
Accommodation: Birkenhead House
- Singita Boulders is arguably the most stunning lodge in South Africa
- It certainly lives up to and exceeds its name meaning “place of miracles.”
- Astonishing game viewing, amplified by exquisite accommodation and outstanding home-grown cuisine – all with a touch of genuine, warm African hospitality.
- This world-class experience has been recognised globally with endless awards and won “Top Hotel in the World more than 16 times.
Why Singita Safari Splendour
Cape Town – The Twelve Apostles
Hermanus – Birkenhead House
Kruger Area - Singita BouldersSabi Sands
The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa
- $ 7,212
- € 5,525
- £ 4,786
- R 93,327