Cape Town, also known as “The Mother City” is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations and Iconic Africa’s most favourite African city! Last week Cape Town was awarded second place in the world-renowned Lonely Planet’s , Top 10 Cities, with Bordeaux, France in first place.
With our offices in the heart of The Mother City we know exactly how much there is to see and do here!
With December and January lots of travellers will be arriving on our shores as the sun is shining, the sky is blue, the beaches are incredible and the nightlife is vibrant. We know how overwhelming it can be for travellers, especially when time is limited. So, we have drawn up a list of our top 10 tips, should you be lucky enough to have some time in this beautiful city!
- Hike up Table Mountain
- Learn to surf at Muizenberg
- Walk up Lions head at Sunrise or with a full moon
- Drive Chapman’s Peak – one of the world’s most breathtaking drives
- Go for a walk in the exquisite Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Have a special sunset cocktail on the dazzling Camps Bay strip
- Visit the Penguins at Simonstown
- Meander along the breath-taking Fraschhoek Wine Route
- Go for an icy but refreshing swim at Clifton Beach or watch the whales breaching beyond the waves.
We hope these tips help you for your next visit to Cape Town. Please do let us know if you have any other questions or need any more advice for your visit.