We know that because there is so much to see and do it can be quite overwhelming for travellers, especially when time is limited! So, we have drawn up a list of our top 10 tips, should you be lucky enough to have some time in this beautiful city! We hope they are helpful.
1. Hike up Table Mountain
2. Learn to surf at Muizenberg
3. Walk up Lions head at Sunrise or with a full moon
4. Drive Chapman’s Peak – one of the world’s most beautiful drives
5. Go for a walk in the exquisite Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
6. Visit one of the many artisanal food markets
7. Visit the Penguins at Simonstown
8. Have a picnic on the grass at Cape Point Vineyards
9. Meander along the breath-taking Constantia Wine Tasting route
10. Go for an icy but refreshing swim at Clifton Beach
Do these sound too good to be true? Click here to see our magnificent selection of luxury accommodation in Cape Town.